- For the purposes of the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Data of a personal nature, informs that the personal data provided voluntarily when completing any form will be incorporated confidentially to a computerized file. Tour Itálica does not sell, rent or make available to third parties personal information provided by visitors to the Web.
- This information will not be used for direct marketing actions, unless you have informed in advance of this possibility and you have given us express permission at the time to provide such data.
- This information will not be disclosed to third parties.
- With your permission, you can make use of this information for sending publications or other correspondence as well as sending messages via e-mail. This policy can be regularly revised.
- Does not authorize the reproduction, either total or partial, of the contents of its publications, without the express and written consent.
Intellectual property of WEB
- All the intellectual property rights of the contents of this website, its graphic design and its source code are the exclusive property of Tour Itálica, owner the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same. Therefore it is forbidden the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, totally or in part, without the express authorisation of Tour Itálica.
- Equally, all names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on this web site are protected by law.
- In compliance with the Law 34/2002 of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we inform you that ownership of the domain of our virtual shop, touritalica.com, corresponds to Tour Itálica, register trade of Imcal, SC, a company legally incorporated in Spain with CIF J-90160979, hereinafter Tour Itálica.
Object and scope of application
- The present General Conditions of recruitment and use, have as their object to regulate the provision of the information provided in the online shop of Tour Itálica, as well as commercial transactions that arise between Tour Itálica and users in the domain www.touritalica.com. Both the navigation by the online store as the acquisition of any of the products offered in it, imply the acceptance as User, without reservations of any kind, all and each one of the present general conditions of recruitment and use. Tour Itálica may at any time and without prior notice, to modify the present general conditions of recruitment and use, as well as the particular conditions that, in its case, are included, through the publication of these amendments in the shop in order that they may be known by users, and being aware of the date of such modifications.
Information provided on the website
- Tour Itálica reserves the right to modify the commercial offer (products, prices, promotions and other commercial conditions and services) presented in www.touritalica.com at any time. We make every effort to offer the information contained on the web site truly and without typographical mistakes. In the event that occurred at some point a error of this kind, others at all times to the willingness of www.touritalica.com, will proceed immediately to its correction. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and some customer would have taken the decision of sell based in this mistake, we will tell you that error and the customer is entitled to rescind its purchase at no cost on their part. In the same way, it is possible that the contents of the website can display, on occasions, provisional information on some products.
- In the case that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product the customer is entitled to rescind its purchase at no cost on their part.
- Tour Itálica is not responsible either directly or indirectly of any information, contents, affirmations and expressions contained in the products commercialized in the website. This responsibility rests at all times in publishers or distributors of such products.
Responsibility of Tour Itálica
- The products presented on the website are correct to the Spanish legislation.
- The responsibility of Tour Itálica cannot be invoked in the case of products that do not comply with the legislation of the countries to which they have been able to be sent depending on the customer order. It is therefore to customers outside of Spain to verify the possibility of import or use the products requested of us.
- Likewise Tour Itálica is not liable for the use fraudulent or criminal that users may make of the products purchased on our website.
- The user assumes all liability arising out of the use of our website, this being the only responsible for all direct or indirect effect on the website derives, including, illustrative and not limiting, all economic result, technical and/or legal adverse, as well as the disappointment of the expectations generated by our website, obliging the user to hold harmless Tour Itálica for any claims arising directly or indirectly by such facts.
- Tour Itálica is not responsible for the damages that could be derived from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, malfunctions and/or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system or in the appliances and computers of the users, motivated by reasons beyond Tour Itálica, which prevent or delay the provision of the services or the navigation through the shop or for delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the impossibility of providing the service or allow access by causes not attributable to Tour Itálica, due to the user, to third parties, or to cases of force majeure. Tour Itálica not controls, in general, the use that the users make of the website. In particular Tour Itálica not any guarantee whatsoever that the users use the website in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, the moral and good manners generally accepted and the public order, nor that they do so in a diligent and prudent way.
Obligations of customers and users
- In general the user agrees to comply with these general conditions, as well as to fulfill the special warnings or the instructions for use contained in the same or in the website and act always in accordance with the law, the morals and to the requirements of good faith, using the due diligence, and refrained from using the website in any way that might prevent, damage or impair the normal functioning of the same, the property or rights of Tour Itálica, their suppliers, the rest of users or in general of any third party.
- It is prohibited the access and use of the portal to minors without the express consent of their parents, Tour Itálica is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled out by the user and therefore cannot verify the age of the same.
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the preceding paragraph in the use of the website www.touritalica.com The user undertakes to:
A) facilitate truthful information on the data requested in the form of user registration or ordering, and to keep them updated.
B) Do not enter, store or disseminate in or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination by reason of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way detrimental to public morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general the regulations in force.
C) not to introduce, store or propagate through the store any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the website, in any of the services or in any of the equipment, systems or networks of Tour Itálica, of any other user, providers of Tour Itálica or in general of any third party.
D) Save diligently the “User Name” and “password” that is provided by Tour Itálica, assuming the responsibility for any damages that might result from an abuse of the same.
E) not engage in advertising activities or commercial exploitation through the website and not to use the contents and the information in it to send publicity, or send messages with any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
F) not to use false identities, or to supplant the identity of others in the use of the website or the use of any of the services of the same, including the use case of passwords or keys for access by third parties or in any other way.
G) not to destroy, alter, use for its use, render unusable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of Tour Itálica, or its suppliers or third parties.
H) do not enter, store or propagate through the store any content that infringes any intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties, or in general any content which no ostentara, in accordance with the law, the right to put it at the disposal of third party.
- The customer undertakes to enable the delivery of the requested order by facilitating a delivery address in the that can be delivered to the order requested within the usual time of delivery of goods. In case a breach on the part of the customer of this obligation Tour Itálica shall have no liability on the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
- To place an order is necessary to connect to touritalica.com, and register as a user, by filling in the electronic form that at every moment appears in the shop and following the instructions in the same.
- After the registration, and to proceed to the purchase of products, must include the product you want to buy in the basket, according to the indications on the screen, filling to these effects the order form provided and validating the same.
- The prices and offers submitted in the website are valid only and exclusively for online orders made in touritalica.com and may not match the prices and offers in force in other Tour Itálica shops in Spain.
- The validation of the order by the customer expressly assumes the knowledge and acceptance of these general conditions of contracting as part of the celebration of the contract. In the absence of proof to the contrary, the data recorded by Tour Itálica constitute proof of all transactions made between Tour Itálica and their clients. Tour Itálica archive the electronic document in which the contract is formalised and this will be accessible.
- Once the purchase and in the shortest possible time, the Customer Service of Tour Itálica will send you by e-mail a proof of purchase.
- Once the purchase, there is no refund of amount.
- You have 30 days from the date of purchase of the ticket for use.
Availability of Products
- The selection of products offered in www.touritalica.com is valid as long as the products are visible on the website, with the available stock.
- In the event that there is a stockout or unavailability of timely an article Tour Itálica will contact you to communicate immediately and give it a new delivery time or proceed to the cancellation of the order without charge. In any case, a delay in the delivery with regard to the deadlines indicated will not give the customer the right to demand compensation.
- There is no shipping costs.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can contact us by e-mail: Info@touritalica.com or by telephone 622 633 124 within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from receipt of the request, stating clearly the nature of the problem.
- The products have the legal guarantees under applicable law.
- Applicable Law. Submission to the fueros
- Purchases made in www.touritalica.com are submitted to the Spanish legislation. In the event of any conflict or discrepancy in the interpretation or application of the present conditions both parties submit, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the Courts and Tribunals of Seville (Spain)